The Art of 24-Hour Travels

If you've been itching to go somewhere but is held back by the common excuse of having a full-time job, then this series of 24-hour travels is a must read for you. Back then, when I was still holding a full-time job in a healthcare facility,  I find means to travel despite my schedule. I travel with people who also have a full-time job to make a living. We may hold different careers but if there's one thing we have in common, that would be our love for traveling.


Here's a list of the places we've explored while still having a full-time job.
Details of each place (how to get there, expenses, etc) will be posted this week, so stay tuned ;)

Adrenaline Rush at Bukidnon
November 21, 2012

First Water Tubing 
November 30, 2012

Beach bumming + Road Trip at S.Cotabato
December 08, 2012

Series of Misadventures in Davao Oriental
December 22, 2012

Year Ender Trip at Epol
December 31, 2012

Food Trip + Amazing Zip at Lake Sebu
January 27, 2013

How we do it:
I check my schedule beforehand, jotted down my off-days. Most of these trips are done after my 3-11 shift. I go home to take a quick shower, pack my bag, and meet my travel buddy/buddies in the bus station. We catch some sleep while in the bus and take our breakfast there too.

After the day's trip, we all go home and prepare for the following day's work. That's how we make traveling happen.
Tiring? YES but we get a whole LOT of fun, adventure, and LOTS of good memories to look back.

You, too, can do this.
It's really just a matter of setting priorities.
Tara, let's travel!

No comments