Squidoo's To-Die-For Stuffed Squid

The moment I stepped out of Tay Miloy's Inn to have a short walk around town, it started to rain. Good thing, I brought a raincoat. Because it was raining cats and dogs and realized that I'm already starving, I look for Squidoo's.


Squidoo's is a small restaurant with a tropical feel. I have read so many positive reviews about this restaurant so I tried their best-selling stuffed squid (P170) and paired it with garlic rice (P40) and a tall glass of mango juice (P40).


The smell of the garlic rice and stuffed squid is irresistible. The moment I got my order, I immediately take a bite of it. And true enough, their stuffed squid is SO good! No wonder, locals and tourists alike head in this restaurant.


Don't worry if you're not a fan of stuffed squid as this restaurant also serves other meals. They even serve pasta.


Squidoo's - I'll definitely be back!

No comments